Iconic music venue and ancillary bar building to let in the heart of vibrant Dalston. Former community run cultural and music venue with ancillary bar/functions. 2205 sq ft over ground and first floors. Available on a new lease with offers in excess of £90,000 per annum
- The building is arranged on ground floor and first floor.
- Ground floor 1237 sq ft (115 sq m)
- First floor 968 sq ft (90 sq m)
- A new lease is available for a term of up to 15 years subject to 5 yearly rent reviews. Rental offers are invited.
- The premises benefit from a personal planning consent from 2008 for use as an Arts and Cultural Centre (D2 use) with private function rooms and ancillary bar. Further details regarding planning on request.
- The property is located in a prominent location fronting Richmond Road, immediately to the rear of the Haggerston Arms and adjacent to the junction with Kingsland Road, approximately 400m south of Dalston Junction.
- Major development and regeneration in the past few years has transformed the area into a new hub popular with media, fashion and design industries with restaurants, bars and entertainment venues providing a vibrant and thriving nightlife.
- Per Annum Exclusive
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2205 Sq Ft
- Haggerston Rail Station
- Dalston Junction Rail Station
- Dalston (Kingsland) Rail Station
- Dalston Kingsland
- Hoxton Rail Station