21,500 sq ft of Retail/Warehouse space plus parking in East London
Available Size: 21,500 Sq Ft
- Prominent main road frontage
- Excellent vehicular access to A406, A12 and M11
- Flexible Terms
- Would suit a variety of uses
- The landlord would consider change of use from the existing retail, office & warehouse, subject to the relevant planning consent being gained from London Borough of Newham
- A division of the site would also be considered as would flexible lease terms.
- The site is situated in the heart of Manor Park on Romford Road (A112), just west of the junction with Rabbits Road. Access to the A406 North Circular Road, M11 and A12 is close by
- Various bus routes serve this section of Romford Road and Manor Park station (National Rail/future Crossrail connecting to Stratford & Liverpool Street) is within 10 minutes walk
This 21,500 sq ft site, with roof top parking, is set within a prominent East London location and is easily accessible to residents & commercial occupiers in Manor Park, Forest Gate, Aldersbrook, East Ham & Ilford. The existing retail part with frontage onto Romford Road offers 6312 sq ft - divided over ground floor (2848 sq ft), 1st floor offices (1742 sq ft) and basement storage (1742 sq ft). The rear warehouse has an area of 15,188 sq ft with the open rooftop car parking area being 7104 sq ft. (All floor areas supplied by the landlord & VOA) Due to the location, size and configuration, this retail/warehouse and would appeal to a variety of retail/warehouse occupiers. The prominent double fronted showroom premises also offer first floor office accommodation and a basement area. To the rear of the retail part, there is an large warehouse facility which offers loading/access via Third Avenue and Fourth Avenue. In addition to the extensive internal area, there is also ramp access from Third avenue to the rooftop car parking area (we have been advised there is parking for 65 cars).
- Manor Park Rail Station
- Woodgrange Park Rail Station
- Ilford Rail Station
- East Ham
- Wanstead Park Rail Station