Marketing & Selling Your Development
It’s through the branding and marketing of your development that we prove ourselves to be a cut above the rest. We understand that a new home is selling a lifestyle, so it’s important to inject a development with character by designing a unique brand. We get to know the requirements of our applicants personally, so we can match them with the perfect new home.
Our in-house marketing department will work closely with you to create branded designs and concepts that bring your development to life.
We’ll access the widest pool of buyers and utilise the latest marketing methods:
- Eye-catching development branding, including banners, flags and boards
- Advertising on the most popular property portals including Rightmove, Zoopla, Boomin and OnTheMarket
- Presenting your property to the highest possible standards through professional/ CGI photography, floorplans, site plans and 3D virtual tours
- Creating open house events and block viewings to bring your show home to life
- Bespoke property details and brochures showcasing your properties
- Pay Per Click (PPC) digital marketing campaigns driving interest in your development
- Creating, a bespoke microsite for your development to drive applicant interest
- Targeting a database of over 1.6 million applicants dedicated email campaigns
- Leveraging social media network to further increase interest
- Utilising display and retargeting campaigns advertising your development to further engage buyers
- Listing your property on our own high traffic websites
- Advertising your development across wider branch network across London and the South East
- New Homes Sales Process
- At Stirling Ackroyd we’ve spent decades designing a comprehensive residential sales process which lives up to the high expectations of developers and buyers.
Experts at Selling Through Your Development
Our sales service helps applicants with every stage of buying a new home. From providing mortgages and surveying service advice, to a Sales Progression Team who keep everything on track, we make sure that the buying process runs smoothly so your cash flow remains steady and development timescales are shortened. We also personally meet buyers on completion and can assist with handovers ensuring move-ins run smoothly.MORE ABOUT OUR SALES PROCESS