W1 Place acts as the unifying line between Marylebone and Fitzrovia, two vibrant neighbourhoods filled with striking architecture and an abundance of cafés, pubs, bars and eateries. Bookended by Oxford Street and Euston Road, Great Portland Street is at the very heart of these two historic districts, and indeed London itself.
The exclusive 37 unit development will include a selection of one, two and three bedroom luxury residences with South, West and East Facing views. All apartments come with generously proportioned open plan living and kitchen areas framed by the floor-to-ceiling bay windows, ensuring a wealth of natural light and a view over the famed London Street.
The exterior boasts a bright, natural limestone façade coupled with bronze-coloured French windows. Inspired by the distinctive glaze of Japanese porcelain, the building’s balustrades introduce additional artistic flair.
Properties available to purchase off plan:
1 Beds – 581 – 731 SQFT – Prices from: £ 1,515,000
2 Beds – 768 – 1051SQFT – Prices from: £ 1,920,000
3 Beds – 2354 – 2418SQFT – Prices from: £POA
- 24/7 concierge and CCTV security
- Residents Cycle storage
- Natural stone walls façade
- Triple glazed floor to ceiling bay windows
- Juliette balconies with bespoke cast aluminum balustrades
- Solid Timber floors
- High quality kitchens, bathrooms and joinery
- High ceilings
- Built-in wardrobes in hallways and bedrooms, vanity units to bathrooms
- KNX Home automation system controlling lights, air conditioning with separate units for bedrooms and living room, underfloor heating and automated blinds provision in bedrooms
For more information, please get in touch.
**Completion: End 2023 (Approx.)**
*Computer generated images and photography are intended for illustrative purposes only and should be treated as general guidance only.
Get in Contact
Properties at this development
- Price£3,055,900For Sale
- Price£3,055,000For Sale
- Price£2,705,000For Sale
- Price£2,565,000For Sale
- Price£2,445,000For Sale
- Price£2,275,000For Sale
- Price£1,920,000For Sale
- Price£1,820,000For Sale
- Price£1,625,000For Sale
- Price£1,585,000For Sale