- Freehold Sale - Development opportunity
- Existing layout :- Ground floor unit plus self contained upper parts
- Planning consent for the conversion of the upper parts into 2 x 1 bed flats. Planning has now been gained for the ground floor unit to be converted into a 1 bed flat
- Planning reference 18/03055/ - London Borough Of Bromley
- The building requires a complete refurbishment - currently stripped/cleared
- Self contained upper parts will be accessed at the rear of the property - via Langley Road
- In addition the rear yard has the potential to add a studio/garage - subject to planning
- The ground floor retail unit now has planning consent for a 1 bed flat
Freehold -Development Opportunity - ELMERS END
The property is situated on Croydon Road (A222) - at the junction of Elmers End Road (A214).
Ideally located in a residential/retail parade, opposite a Tesco Superstore and South Norwood Country Park.
The building is within 2 minutes walk of Elmers End rail station - giving easy access to London Bridge station within 25 minutes.