A quality one bedroom new home finished in a contemporary style with Eco Friendly Sedum Living Roof. The house benefits from lounge with bi-folding doors leading out to private garden, fully integrated kitchen with Bosch appliances, storage cupboard, Master bedroom and contemporary three piece bathroom suite. Located on a quiet residential road, and within walking distance to Stratford Train Station with its excellent rail services to Canary Wharf and London (City and West End).
Lounge/kitchen 16' 9" x 12' ( 5.11m x 3.66m )
Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, including electric oven, hob and extractor, Bosch fridge/freezer and dishwasher, integrated washer/drier, LED lights under cabinets.
White walls, ceilings and architraves, bi-fold doors to rear garden, radiator.
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 11' 6" ( 2.67m x 3.51m )
White walls, ceiling and architrave, radiator.
Bathroom 5' 6" x 7' 6" ( 1.68m x 2.29m )
Contemporary bathroom suite comprising of bath, handbasin and low level w/c.
Low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin.
CGI's, images, dimensions, specifications, flooring and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may be of the surrounding area and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
Currently the vendors details do not match the registered title at Land Registry. Please ask the branch for more details.
Help To Buy Notes
Help To Buy
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The Government lends you between 10% and 40% of the cost of your new-build home, so that you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and 55% mortgage to make up the rest.
First Time Buyers could benefit from the Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Scheme.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
COULD YOU BE ELIGIBLE?
If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than £600,000
2. First Time Buyers
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes England guidelines.
Help to Buy is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on along with their contact information.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.