Chatsworth Road, London
- Vacant freehold plot of land
- Planning permission granted for 2 x 3 bed houses (1371sqft & 1255sqft approx)
- Application number: 2015/2753
- Potential GDV in the region of £1,600,000 (based on current comparables)
- Excellent location just off Chatsworth Road
- Forms the end of a row of terraced houses
This vacant freehold site is offered to the market with the benefit of full planning permission for the construction of 2 x 3 storey, 3 bedroom houses (plus basement level).
Measuring 1371sqft & 1255sqft approx the houses will provide a rare opportunity to construct two freehold houses in a prime location in E5, just off of the Chatsworth Road.
Enviably located just minutes from all the shops, coffee shops and restaurants of the ever popular Chatsworth Road and the nearest stations are Clapton and Homerton offering direct access into the City.
Stirling Ackroyd New Build Portfolio Grows in 2022 When we think of buying a property, many of us still desire…