Colne Road, London
- Four-bedroom terraced house over three floors
- Bright and airy décor throughout
- Finished to an immaculate standard
- Bespoke fittings and finishing
- Open plan kitchen/dining/entertaining
- With underfloor heating and polished concrete flooring
- Slim-framed sliding doors in kitchen leading into the garden
- Engineered oak herringbone flooring in the reception room
- Micro cement bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Ground floor WC
- All four double bedrooms
- Main bedroom includes walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Lovely residential street
A truly unique and stunning four-bedroom period house located moments from Chatsworth Road and offered in immaculate condition with bespoke interiors.
The property comprises on the ground floor a large open-plan kitchen/dining/living room that leads on to a sizeable private garden, and a separate cosy reception room. The first floor provides three double bedrooms and a large family bathroom then on the top floor is the main bedroom with a connected dressing room and en-suite shower room.
Some bespoke features in the house include the kitchen benefiting from underfloor heating and is finished with polished concrete floors. There is stunning exposed brick work with bespoke slim frame sliding doors leading on to the decked garden. All the appliances in the kitchen are fully fitted.
The separate reception room has engineered oak herringbone flooring. All bathrooms in the house are micro cement bathrooms with underfloor heating in the shower rooms.
The house is situated on a beautiful residential street just moments from Chatsworth Road. The property benefits from an abundance of amenities on offer, in addition to bus routes directly into London. The property is a short walk from Clapton Overground Station which offers direct access to London Liverpool Street in circa ten minutes. Homerton Overground Station is also nearby.