Fairmont Avenue, London
- 24th floor, 975 sq. ft.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Residents' swimming pool, gym and spa
- 24 hour concierge and security patrol
- Moments from Canary Wharf and transport links
- Enormous open-plan living room/kitchen
- One double bedroom, en-suite bath and shower room and further guest WC
- High specification finish and furnishing
Introducing a spectacular 24th floor, 975 sq. ft. apartment in one of Canary Wharf's most sought-after luxury residences. New Providence Wharf boasts residents' swimming pool, gym, spa and 24 hour concierge, in a peaceful waterside setting. The property itself is formed of an enormous open-plan living room wrapping around the building's edge to a high specification kitchen, taking in views across the surrounding skyline and River Thames through floor-to-ceiling windows with an easterly aspect. The accommodation is formed of a sumptuous double bedroom also with floor-to-ceiling windows, and luxury en-suite bath and shower room. There is a further guest WC in the main reception space. Set moments from Blackwall DLR Station and a short walk from Canary Wharf itself, the development further benefits from round-the-clock security and enjoys a very high reputation.