Hereford Place, London
- 50% NOW SOLD - LAST CHANCE TO RESERVE WITH HELP TO BUY (Ending 31st October)
- Rotpunkt German kitchens
- Siemens appliances
- Triple glazed windows
- Green roofs and solar panels for communal lighting
- Full-height porcelain tiling in bathrooms
- Engineered real wood flooring
- 10 year building warranty
- Far reaching views
- Private outside space for all apartments
- 3-beds with private gardens or private roof top terraces
- Completion Q4 2022
50% NOW SOLD - LAST CHANCE TO RESERVE WITH HELP TO BUY (Ending 31st October).
Third floor one bedroom apartment with Balcony.
New Cross Gardens is a high-end collection of well-considered double and triple aspect 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments set within an urban oasis in South East Londons SE14.
The apartments have been constructed with carefully curated materials to deliver high quality, generously proportioned homes with excellent eco-credentials. All the apartments benefit from generous private outside space and many have stunning City views.
The site is situated within a superb location approximately 2 minutes from New Cross station with excellent transport links to The City and Londons West End whilst also benefitting from the many amenities that New Cross and Deptford have to offer.
Completion is expected in Q4 2022.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Stirling Ackroyd New Build Portfolio Grows in 2022 When we think of buying a property, many of us still desire…