Kenmure Road, London
- Four bedroom Victorian house
- Stunning decor - Newly refurbished throughout
- Bright and airy throughout
- Sash windows and exposed floorboards
- One ensuite
- Separate family bathroom
- Private garden
- Sought-after Residential Street
- Moments from Hackney Central Station
- Short walk to London Fields and Hackney Downs
Rare to the market is this recently renovated four-bedroom end-of-terrace Victorian house located in the heart of Central Hackney.
Bursting with character and style, this newly refurbished Victorian house boasts a wealth of period features including sash windows, high ceilings and exposed floorboards throughout.
The property comprises a through lounge reception, four double bedrooms with one en-suite, a modern family bathroom and a stylish eat-in kitchen which leads out onto a wraparound garden.
An additional entrance gate provides external access to the garden.
A cellar provides further storage space.
Ideally located on a sought-after residential street just moments from Hackney Central Station. The immediate area has a variety of coffee shops, cafes, restaurants and other amenities.