Landmark East Tower, South Quay
- Luxury development
- 13th floor, 852 sq. ft.
- Residents' gym and 24 hour concierge
- Large, private south-west facing balcony
- Views of the surrounding skyline
- Floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows
- Two double bedrooms
- Exceptional specification
- Moments from Canary Wharf's shops and restaurants
- Short walk to Jubilee Line/DLR
Presenting an exceptional 13th floor, 852 square foot apartment in one of Canary Wharf's most sought-after residential developments, with residents' gym and 24 hour concierge. This stunning property benefits from a large open-plan living room/kitchen, flooded with natural light by two entire floor-to-ceiling panoramic glazed walls. These lead out to a private, south-west facing balcony which takes in views of the surrounding skyline.
The accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, the main with en-suite shower room, and a further family bathroom. This wonderful property is finished to an exceptional specification and is set in one of Canary Wharf's premier developments, with access to residents' gym as well as 24-hour concierge. Its location is only a short walk from Canary Wharf's world-class shops, restaurants, entertainment, the Jubilee Line and DLR.