Radlett Close, London
- All homes benefit from private outside space
- Off street parking for houses and 2 bed apartments
- Engineered light oak coloured wood
- Matt black sockets and switches
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Video door entry system to all flats and
- Flats have a ground floor bike store
- Washer/dryers either integrated in the
- kitchen or freestanding in storage cupboards
- Shaker style kitchen units with handleless wall units and matt black handles for lower units
- Main bathrooms contain Light and dark grey gloss herringbone feature wall tiles
- Matt black brass ware
- ICW 10 years home warranty
Five beautifully crafted three bed houses, plus two duplex apartments and two one bed apartments.
The houses and duplexes benefit from parking and all units have the advantage of private outside space.
Situated in the unique and diverse Forest Gate, Radlett Mews is a stunning mix of new apartments and houses finished to a high specification. You are close to a myriad of exciting independent businesses and some of Londons finest green spaces.
Forest Gate station is just a 12-minute walk away, while frequent buses are available to take you to nearby Stratford for the Central, Jubilee, Overground and TfL Rail. With the arrival of the Elizabeth Line in early 2022, Forest Gate offers
fantastic travel connections across the City and beyond.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Stirling Ackroyd New Build Portfolio Grows in 2022 When we think of buying a property, many of us still desire…