For almost half a century, Stirling Ackroyd has been developing and growing a skilled and fully-connected network of experienced estate agents – a team that knows how to support and deliver great results for property sellers, buyers and professional landlords in the London and Surrey areas.
The Stirling Ackroyd selling process is clear and effective, significantly boosting seller confidence and buyer readiness, and step-by-step our customers enjoy full deal transparency and a sense of control as buyer curiosity converts to the ultimate sale.
“We eliminate uncertainty, offer security and control, and generally streamline the process as you progress through the property sales cycle,” explains Ben Gray, Sales Manager from Stirling Ackroyd’s long-established Staines-Upon-Thames. “ Marketing, viewing, buyer due diligence. Managing deposits, organising contracts, agreeing a completion date and liaising with the solicitors. At Stirling Ackroyd, we’ve got it all covered.”
Where Market Insight Meets Professional Rigour
“Stirling Ackroyd prides itself on the exceptional levels of customer service that we provide and the commercial outcomes that we secure,” Ben continues. “Our award-winning National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) property mark trained and certified teams operate in strict adherence to industry best practice. Support also includes financial services, Chartered Surveyors and Property Solutions.”
10 Steps To Selling Your Property:
- Book your valuation: https://www.stirlingackroyd.com/get-a-valuation/
- Instruct Stirling Ackroyd to sell your home
- Once you instruct the Stirling Ackroyd team you can rest assured that we will proceed with the minimum of inconvenience, a major factor if you are living in the property that you are selling.
- Working out your finances
- Speak to our mortgage partner and learn how to review and plan your mortgage finances for future purchases
- Marketing your property to the maximum amount of buyers
- Advertising your home on the most popular property portals, we also have paid advertising to drive web views, we offer on-street signage advertising, and also (if time allows) can offer your home for auction.
- Viewings and offer negotiation
- Stirling Ackroyd’s viewing tactics are well proven. Arranging numerous viewings on a single day can encourage more than one offer and offer negotiations are managed to avoid unnecessary time wasting or deal closure delay.
- Get a head start on your conveyancing with our conveyancing partner: Move With Us
- We partner with Taylor Rose, a trusted and knowledgeable team of solicitors who specialise legal assistance for the sale or purchase of your property. Click here to learn more: https://www.stirlingackroyd.com/conveyancing/
- Agreeing an offer and progressing your sale through our internal sales progression team
- Exchange of contracts and complete your sale
- Getting settled in your new home
- Now that you have your new home, we can help you settle quickly. We are here to help if you need us, and the following dedicated property services are popular with our clients:
- Property maintenance and refurbishment services
- Residential lettings and management
- Protection plans
- Relocation services
To learn more about our sales process, Click Here.